Sunday, September 28, 2008

Whoa BABY!!!

Wow, there is something in the water in LA this year!! I have so many cousins having babies that I'm becoming a baby present making factory here!! Fortunately I've finished the first 2 (YAY!!!), which leaves me with..........well 4 or 5 I can think of off the top of my head (just added another one yesterday, LOL!! hmmm, maybe I'll have to look for some LSU patterns...).



Here is a granny square blanket and matching bunny (my first stuffed animal/toy!!) I made for my cousin Natalie's baby girl, due to arrive on Halloween!!

The set:


Close-up of the scallop edge:


The bunny!! My husband has named him Frank:


And second is this super cute pair of booties, my first baby booties!! These are for Mr. Luke Slay Hammond, who made a very early arrival but is doing great and is cute as a button!! I'm very happy with these. They were super easy so I'm definitely keeping this pattern for reference!!! Can't find the link at the moment (it's on my other computer) so check out my Ravelry profile for the pattern or send me a message and I'll post it!!


Now I'm working on a pair of baby cowboy booties in funky hot pink and white, Woo-Hoo!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

you are SO incredibly talented, kellie!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

I am LOVING this. I so wish I had your talent. I need to get practicing.