Friday, May 23, 2008

Helping a friend

First off: One of my dear friends is in an on-line "spring break moment" contest for a $500 scholarship. She has entered the picture of her husband proposing to her!! Down on one knee, on the Grand Canal in Venice!! It's so sweet! Please take a moment to vote for her and give her a 5-star ranking! Thanks!!
http://tinyurl.com/5pusyf

Second: no time for bootie knitting! Packing is INSANE and taking all my time at the moment. I guess I'm taking a knitting 'break' until after the move. I am packing the bootie in my 'moving tote' bag so maybe I can work on it at night in the hotel room during our big drive next week.

That is pretty much all there is to post. ONE WEEK TO GO UNTIL THE MOVE!!!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Yay for moving in one week!!! You're getting me excited to start the packing process myself. :)