1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. I want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house. No cheating!
2. I want to know how much it costs =). And this is not to judge. It is for entertainment purposes only. So, spill it. And, if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I'd love to hear it.
- bag of meds: pepto-bismol tablets, ibuprophen, Kleenex, Emergen-C Immune Defense drink mix, nail file, allergy meds, contact lens drops, Shout wipe, band-aids, chapstick, and what I like to call my "girly stuff" for that time of the month
- small cosmetic bag with powder, blush, & a couple lipsticks
- Moleskine city book of Boston-complete with maps, bus and train schedules
- my gloves
- cell phone
- mega-wallet: my large wallet, which can double as a wristlet purse if I go our for lunch
- book and magazine
- notes from work (cause I'm doing some work from home this weekend)
- Work ID and key
- bottle of water
- and usually during the week I have a lunch bag and south beach snack bar for the train ride home
Now I am constantly on the hunt for the perfect everything commuter bag, because while the size of the tote bag is perfect, the organiztions is a mess. I mean, think of all that stuff up there being in a tote bag when I need my keys....which inevitably fall to the bottom everytime. It drives me crazy! So last week I ordered this little beauty (in eggplant, cause I'm on a purple kick!) from eBags. To appreciate, you really have to click on the link and check out the pictures of the inside!!